Money Saved In 2010



Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday

I'm still fighting bronchitis so I took it easy today & didnt venture out of the house. I did work on things that should help us in the future.

I requested samples, printed coupons, did my points, entered contests & checked out blogs for more ideas.

I found this site www.dltk-cards.com that has printable calendars for kids.

My mom did go out twice today to get us refills on our drinks, so we saved there. Mom is asleep now so I cant get the exact savings..will have to do that tomorrow.

Also, I realized on our movies last night we would have spent $9 to rent them, but 1 was from the library ( our oldest got it for us) and the other was owned by our youngest. So, yippee!!

1 comment:

cajunquilter said...

sorry you have been sick. please take care of yourself! hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery.