Money Saved In 2010



Sunday, January 10, 2010

Birthdays

My 4 grand-nephews all have bdays within 6 weeks of each other. So, thru the years we have decided to do 1 BIG party for them. So, today was the day! YIPPEE! We went to the Incredible Pizza Company! They did an awesome job for us! We had our own party room & hostess. She helped us @ the buffet tables getting everyone's food too! They played 2 games with the kiddos with the prize being tickest to redeem for prizes! The 2 youngest ones got a lot of tickets! Plus they got to spend this wheel & 3 of them got 50 tickets while 1 got to do an extra activity..I think he picked go carts! He just turned 10 & the place lets 10 yr olds drive them! lol Also, for being their birthday they each got an additional 100 tickets!

They were so kind to us. I had ordered gift bags for them not realizing they came for each birthday boy. So, they deducted it from our bill without me asking..they just let me know they did that. Also, they had given us $15 off for booking online. ( which is why I booked online!) The were totally & aboslutely wonderful! I would happily go back there for a party, but in recent years, I've tried not to go back to the same place twice. We try to make it new & exciting every year!

As far as saving money today, all I have done is my Inbox Dollars & ordering pictures from Snapfish. Since this was my 1st time to order with them, they gave me 20 4x6 prints free. Thru tomorrow they have 50 4x6 pics pics for 50 cents. So, I got 70 prints for 50cents plus shipping..my total was $5.26 & I saved $5.80! WOO HOO! I love where I save more than I spend! lol

No comments: