Money Saved In 2010



Saturday, April 26, 2008

Week 4/20--Frugal

We tried Redbox for the 1st time tonight! It was fun! lol Got Dale a movie for free since I had a code.

For sweeps this week I entered www.hormel.com. www.key.com/win is for entering for a scholarship. You can enter monthly I think it said. I also entered ones I"ve previously menitoned. I did quite a few entries in the Bloggy Canrival! I loved it! They have another one in July. I hope to offer a prize the next time.

I ordered some free samples from www.freshairechoicepaint.com/contact.html I ordered them on Monday & had them by Fri! They are awesome! I am going to let the little ones paint the garage with them. ( We're redoing the garage hopefully this summer.

I did surveys for Harris Poll & for Global test market. Oh & for a cerela company..but I can't remember what company I did it for! lol

Dale is really getting into this savings thing! lol He plays a game online for which we pay for ( which is totally fine with me) In the game you get play money to buy items for your game. Well, if you make enough, you can turn the play $$ into real money to pay for your game! This week, he paid for 3 months of his game with his play money! He was so excited!!!

www.sunglasshut.com has if you sign up you will receive a gift card on your birthday.

In the mail this week:

Vaseline lotion travel size from Walmart
stickers from EPA
Fiber One Cereal from Walmart ( it was yummy!)
paper tape measure from Hanes www.hanes.com/kids
a package of things from www.djtvclub.com

2 comments:

jayedee said...

you go girl! with the garden coming on as fast as it is, i haven't had any time to search out my freebies......it's nice to live vicariously thru you! lol

Happywife84 said...

lol..thanks!! It's been so much fun!