Money Saved In 2010



Monday, April 16, 2007

What is my name?

lol Today I truly wasn't sure what my name is! lol Everyday I am "mom", "honey" Daughter" Sister" & Aunt"..but then depending on what day it is & where the imaginations of my nephews take us I could be " Hawk-girl" "Supergirl" or "Batgirl" lol I call my sister-in-law (I call her sister-in-love since the love between her & bro is what gave her to us!) "Grace Kelly" cause she is so elegant & about perfect. I am SO not so I told her I was either Phyllis Diller or Lucille Ball! lol Well, I guess the name of Lucille won out for today as around noon after the 2 youngest went down for a nap, I was kinda of hurrying down the stairs to help boy # 2 with homework & I promptly fell down the stairs! Brother came hurrying to me & asked what happened! I looked up & while crying said " I FELL" ( rofl) He lol & wanted to know what caused me to fall! I have no idea! I guess we decided there is no more traction left on my slippers! lol Tonight I complained to sil about how much I hurt & I listed everything that hurt. She asked bro why I would hurt in all of those places & bro said " cause she bounced all the way down the stairs" ROFLROFL He said once he knew I was ok, it was really funny! lol

So, that's today's blog! lol

2 comments:

cajunquilter said...

oh no! sorry you were hurt! glad you can laugh about it now.

P.S. You are tagged! tell us 10 things about yourself.

Happywife84 said...

Thanks!

WOO HOO! I love being tagged! Thanks!