Money Saved In 2010



Friday, June 8, 2007

Not too much

This has been a relatively quiet day! lol Was @ bro's 14 hours but not much happened!

I forgot to tell you how James got hurt! lol The mouth injury was sustained while playing frisbee golf. He said if the tree hadn't been there, he would have had that frisbee! lol But the tree was there & he discovered that trees are stronger than his mouth! He is doing better today in the sense that he is lol @ my jokes & he hasn't done that since he got hurt. But no he is saying " don't make me laugh, it hurts" lol

Thanks everyone for the anniversary wishes!

I have found a new food fave! lol Rally's has fully loaded french fries! They are the greasiest, most wonderful things I have had in a long time! lol

Monkey # 4 had to call James to day ( he is 3) to see how he is. The 1st thing he said was " I love you" I later asked James how he rated...here I shed blood, sweat & tears & he doesn't tell me he loves me & all James had to do was run into a tree! lol That was one of the things that made James laugh tonight.

Looks like bro has another dog going into labor! lol Sil checked on her several times tonight. Maybe we will have more puppies by tomorrow! That will make this batch & the last batch 2 weeks apart.

Last night I had a few spare moments...doesn't happen often, so I started following links from other blogs. I only got to do one, but I love it! If you get a chance, check it out.... http://2nd-cup-of-coffee.blogspot.com/

I'm looking for ideas for the little ones for the summer so if you have any ideas I would love to hear them. They do love the coloring pages I print for them. I'm going to order workbooks for them. Here is the url to check it out. http://www.summerbridgeactivities.com/

Hope you all have a blessed evening & a blessed Sat.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I can always send you a "Jabber" coloring page. LOL